Estepona fashion week
Estepona City Council informs that a total of 15 local establishments will present their new proposals for fashion, beauty and accessories for the Autumn-Winter 2020/21 season during the “Estepona Fashion Week”, which will be held from 17 to 20 September, at 8:00 pm, on Calle Terraza, and which, this year, includes the 1st Young Designers Contest "Estepona de Moda".
Under the direction of the stylist and image consultant Miguel Toledo, the new collections of the best fashion firms from the following establishments will be presented:
• Thursday 17: MARÍA CANO, Shirt and Tailoring; Boutique ALBOROTO, Woman and Accessories; SAMUEL VÉLEZ, designer; CLARO DE LUNA, designer.
• Friday 18: INMA Boutique; CLEO Collections; THE CAGE Concept; MONACO Boutique; KLAVEL'S Designer; and THE PINK WOLF, Women's Fashion.
• Saturday 19: 1st Young Designers Contest "Estepona de Moda", with the following participants:
- Alba Werner, Flamenco Fashion.
- Álvaro Calafat, winner of the CODE 41 Catwalk.
- Hugo Clavelina.
- Xisco Morales, winner of the Malaga CREA 2019 Catwalk.
- Santiago Zambrana, winner of the Malaga CREA 2020 Catwalk.
- Miriam Kamu.
- Rafa Leveque.
- Special guest: José Perea.
• Sunday 20: MAY-GO Woman and Accessories; KOALA BAY, Men's and Women's Fashion; and VIA-VAI, EL TALLER DEL AGUA and EL VESTIDOR, Fashion and Accessories.
Attendance at each of the parades is free.