Contest poster of fair and major festivals 2020
Estepona City Council announces the poster contest to announce the Fair and Major Parties 2020
The deadline for the presentation of posters will remain open from March 9 to May 14, 2020. The winning poster will be endowed with a single prize of € 500
The City of Estepona has convened the contest of the poster announcing the Fair and Major Festivities of the town, whose celebration will take place from July 7 to 12, 2020, according to the following bases:
1. The objective of this Contest will be to have an original poster announcing the Fair and Major Parties of Estepona 2020.
2. Each poster maker may submit to the contest a single original and unpublished work.
3. The theme, style and technique will be free, and in color.
4. The size of the poster will be 50x70 cms., With vertical format and must be mounted on a panel or rigid support that allows its proper handling, without framing or glazing, and properly packed.
5. The deadline for the presentation of posters will remain open from March 9 to May 14, 2020. The delivery will be made at the Delegation of Parties of the Hon. Town Hall, located in the Cultural Center Father Manuel de Estepona, C / San Fernando, 2.
6. A competent jury, appointed by the Party Delegation, will choose the winning poster, whose decision will be final, and the prize may remain void.
7. The City Council will grant a single prize of € 500 Net.
8. The winning work will become the property of the City of Estepona, which will acquire all the economic rights of intellectual property inherent in the winning work, as well as its use, reproduction, transformation and dissemination, without time limitation.
9. The winning poster will be made public on Saturday, May 30, during the election of the Court of Queens and Ladies of the Fair and Festivities.
10. Non-awarded posters will be removed by their authors or authorized person, with prior accreditation, at the Fiestas delegation, within a maximum period of three months.
11. Participation in this Contest implies acceptance of these rules.